Our first professional photo shoot


I am so excited to be using the first of our photos taken by the wonderful and talented Nykie Grove-Eades of Mistral Photography. Back in December we spent an afternoon in the Auckland Domain while Nykie and her camera worked their magic.

Mee a Bee is all about good old-fashioned fun. Adventures, exploring, discovering. Nykie put the kids at ease immediately (she's a mum herself as well as being a professional). She had them racing around on an old tricycle, being pulled along in an antique wagon, and fishing in the duck pond.

My favourites are the ones of Biggie balancing in a thatch of bamboo that seemed just perfect for Mee a Bee, all that's cute from Japan.

Little Guy really took to the camera being a bit of a show-off. I've got some great shots of him balancing on a low-hanging tree branch.
It was also part of the brief to get some natural portraits of the kids that I'll be sending as gifts to the grandparents. I have some beautiful photos to choose from.

Take a look through my store to see more of the photos here and there. I can't wait to use them throughout the year on my main website (in need of a lot of work) and other promotional material.

We didn't have any little girl models with us that day so that'll have to wait until next time!

If you're interested in beautiful family portraits visit Mistral Photography blog to see some of Nykie's recent work.



7 comments:

  1. Awwww... how cute! The photos aer excellent, and of course, the kids are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jacqui! Congratulations - your creations (and children) are so beautiful, I am sure you are very proud! Mia still wanders around with hers, filling it up with assorted goodies and taking them places!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jacqui. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I can't wait to get a bag, West loves carrying his toys places with him and one of these bags will be perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again everyone!
    Kimberly, let me know when you are ready, Baby will want one too soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.