Sailing into Summer

Look at this gorgeous set for boys that is being given away by Susie at I Just Love That Fabric.

It's dead simple to enter. Visit Susie's blog to find out more.

A 40cm Cuddle Cushion cover in the Nautical cotton and a matching cotton Funky Doorstop 14cm.Beautifully hand-made and designed in Australia from Red Plum Linen fabric.

Total value would be $44.00.  
But today it could be yours FREE.  


I Just Love That Fabric is an Australian based fabric store but they ship worldwide! It's all clearly laid out in the Information section under shipping. (I just love a good FAQ don't you? ;)

I highly recommend a visit to the website. My favourite section is the Beach House category, since it's a dream of mine to one day own a home by the sea. Of course we do live by the sea here but we're not close enough to claim sea views and the water is not altogether clean.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for entering my giveaway and posting about it on your blog. Have a great day.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.