Feeding the Kids

Vegetables! so good for you and yet loathed by so many kids, mine included. My new trick is to make the salad on a flat dish rather than in a salad bowl (this one is a handmade porcelain sashimi platter).

I don't dress it, that way they can choose which dressing they'll have. Biggie likes his without, Little Guy likes tomato sauce - eewww.

We use mini-kitchen tongs to pick out our favourite bits. Biggie loves broccoli, Little Guy hates it. Mr. Mee a Bee is happy to eat anything and everything that is left when he gets home.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.