You heart me, I heart you

From time to time it's fun to look through the "hearts" page for Mee a Bee. There's a button right in the store-front "see who hearts this shop"

I clicked and found this funky little shop based in Melbourne, Australia - miniEnvy.

miniEnvy makes appliqued T shirts for babies and little ones. This one pictured is called Storms can Be Angry. I love it!

miniEnvy has free gift wrapping this month.
Shipping is quite reasonable and the prices are great too for original artwork.

5 comments:

  1. It's pretty cool shirt. Can I ask them to personalize t-shirts? I heart miniEnvy and I'll be getting one for my one and only nephew. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her designs are awesome.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Eve! thanks everyone, I got a lovely note from miniEnvy - chuffed by your comments!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.