Introducing ....


Have you heard about the the school for domestic arts and crafts?

Current class schedule includes:
Cooking For Picky Eaters
Potty Training Boys
Sewing for Children
Waste Not Want Not
Help, My House Is A Mess

Jenny is the "course lecturer" - a mom with a sense of humour - and fellow blogger. She and I connected recently and decided to sponsor each other's blogs. I am really happy to be linking to the Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts. I am still going through the trials and tribulations of picky eating and potty training. I love to sew! and YES, my house is a mess (except when we have lunch visitors).

Jenny's blog is lots of fun. There are links and giveaways, photos of her beautiful children and my favourite - snippets of thoughts and shared experiences. We have a lot in common. Ikea?! Starbucks?!

Jenny recently trained as a natural childbirth educator. I gave birth to both of my kids naturally. The first time round I was unprepared and had a hard time. With Little Guy I was not altogether unprepared ... the night before he was born I realised I was in the early stages of labour. I stayed up until 1am desperately cramming with two videos I had on breathing techniques. I managed to watch one ... and it did help. I have always been a last minute type of person.

I am really looking forward to learning more about Jenny and her interesting life. I hope you will stop by as well. Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jacqui! So excited to hear that you had natural births! I am about to do a weekly/bi-weekly feature on birth stories... would you be interested in sharing yours on my blog? Email me if you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited in a while, but I'm loving the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.