Ladybirds do a jig on the checkerboard


I had some of this fabric left so I have made a few of my standard toddler messenger bags. One has already caught someone's eye. While I was watching American Idol a lovely customer in Italy bought the first one. Ciao Little Ladybirds!

You can see and read more about the Ladybird Check Messenger Bag here.

A note about the prices. You may have noticed that some of my bags are more expensive than usual. Unfortunately I am being forced to review my prices due to the exchange rate. The yen has not been doing very well against the US dollar for quite some time so from April 1st everything will be increasing in price. If you buy something in the meantime and it's at the new price of $33.00 (for the Messenger Bags), let me know you read my blog and I will refund the extra $3.00 ... until April 1st, 2010.

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.