NEWS! NEWSFLASH! Handmade News!

Thanks Handmade News! I was interviewed a couple of weeks ago for Handmade News by Sara Moore. The article is on the front page which is VERY exciting.

I hope you'll click over to read the article where I share my thoughts on blogging dos and don'ts; finding balance; being part of the artisan community and Japanese fashion.

It's thrilling to be invited to make a public appearance. It will serve as motivation to make my blog even better!

Thanks again Sara and Handmade News.

Welcome to Blooming in Japan for those visitors who have clicked over. I hope you enjoy reading about my life here in Japan. I'd love to read your comments and answer any questions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.