This week's

It's been a busy week with two Chatty Cafes.

Cake 1: Marble Cake from my new recipe book My Little Chocolate Book . It was picture perfect and so delicious. Thanks Shayne for sending me this book!

Cake 2: Melt n Mix Butter Cake from Donna Hay's book Modern Classics. Also picture perfect but we will see how it tastes in about an hour when the Chatters arrive. This book was also a gift, many moons ago, from Cathy and JP - thanks you guys!

Books: I've gotten behind on the great book search. We are still wading through the pile from two weeks ago. This week Little Guy has asked for Corduroy several times. We also like Ant and Bee. These little palm-sized books are fun. Each time a new key word is introduced it's illustrated on a full page with the word on the facing page. After that each occurrence of the word is in red. I can't remember what that kind of book is called. It's not a rhebus, that's when a picture is substituted for a word, we like those too.

And thank you Eve for wishing us a Happy Girl's Day. I completely forgot yesterday was Hina Matsuri!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.