Walk along this road then turn left here

The post office trip was a success. Biggie said he didn't learn anything but he did see a lot of cool stuff (eight year olds don't equate seeing with learning!) It was expected that it would take almost an hour to walk there but "we got there pretty quick since there wasn't much traffic". That made me laugh since they were on foot.

The latest Mee a Bee bag in the shop features a cute map and a somewhat puzzled looking dog. I've called the bag Little Village. It's pretty hard to come up with short & sweet names that people will remember and be able to refer to easily. Take a look at it in its full glory in my store, the photos are lovely and soft. I took them at sunset on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.