Wonderful news for Mee a Bee fans in New Zealand

I am so happy, so happy, so, so happy to share my news.



If you're new to my blog you might not know that I am a New Zealander but for the past fourteen years I have lived in Japan. NZ will always be home so it means a lot to me to have my work recognised and appreciated in my home country.

I want  to say a big thank you to Jodi, the beauty (and brains) behind Chocolate + Chilli, for loving Mee a Bee. As well as being a busy mum, Jodi runs the website BabyBites where she spends her days and nights oogling all the cutest and coolest products for kids that are available around the world. She often wished that they could be bought in New Zealand. I can appreciate how frustrating that is since so many of my favourite brands are not sold here in Japan. Taking matters into her own hands, Jodi started Chocolate + Chilli to meet the needs of all those cool mums and dads wanting the cute stuff for their kids.

Congratulations Chocolate + Chilli on a successful launch!

 
 

Australian buyers get a great flat-rate shipping price too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.