Yes Please! Please Eloise!


I'm so happy to have another sponsor on my blog. Please Eloise is a delicious online boutique run by Kate. The muse and namesake of the business is her three year old daughter Eloise. Kate lives in Sydney and spends her free time creating pretty hair accessories. I met Kate last year when we were both preparing for Mathilda's Market.

I love Kate's logo and promotional material. Isn't the blue lovely? The Please Eloise banner is now on the left of my blog. Click it to read behind the scenes - that is the Please Eloise blog.

Take a look at the Please Eloise online shops:
on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/pleaseeloise US dollars
http://www.pleaseeloise.com/ Australian dollars

And this weekend in Canberra at Handmade Market:

Sunday 28 March 2010
Kamberra Wine Company
Cnr Northbourne Ave & Flemington Rd, Lyneham, Canberra
10am to 4pm

Welcome to Blooming in Japan Kate!

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.