Sunshiney Day! I received the Sunshine Award from the wonderful and talented Kelly at Reclaiming Me and Mad Mother at Playing with Sand! Thank you so much you two!!
These are the rules.
I am usually not very good at following them ...
1) Send a big thank you to the person who gave it to you
2) Copy the logo and place it pride of place on your blog...you can print out a copy for your wall if you want to
3) Link to the person who nominated you - Reclaiming Me , and Playing with Sand
4) Pass it along to 12 other people
And now the hard part. I read so many lovely blogs. I'm a lurker you know.
Polka Dot Daze - a new blog I discovered whilst reading Kelly's blog.
A bit of this and a bit of that - my friend Jo's blog
Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts - my new friend and sponsor Jenny's blog.
Brusselsprouts - Victoria and I have a lot in common. She lives rurally and has a husband that works looooong hours, like mine does. She likes to sew.
FunkyMonsters - Nicole is a lovely follower of my blog. She makes really cool appliqué t shirts.
Hazelnuts - Jacqui (we have the same name) is a very talented person, her beautiful daughter is usually the recipient of the goodies. NEXT time I go to New Zealand I will definitely be meeting up with this crafty mum.
5) Sit back and marvel at the wonder of "Blogsville" and all its delightful inhabitants!