Blog Awards

Sunshiney Day! I received the Sunshine Award from the wonderful and talented Kelly at Reclaiming Me and Mad Mother at Playing with Sand! Thank you so much you two!!

These are the rules.
I am usually not very good at following them ...

1) Send a big thank you to the person who gave it to you

2) Copy the logo and place it pride of place on your blog...you can print out a copy for your wall if you want to


3) Link to the person who nominated you -
Reclaiming Me , and Playing with Sand


4) Pass it along to 12 other people

And now the hard part. I read so many lovely blogs. I'm a lurker you know.


Here goes:
Polka Dot Daze - a new blog I discovered whilst reading Kelly's blog.
A bit of this and  a bit of that - my friend Jo's blog
Southern Institute for Domestic Arts and Crafts - my new friend and sponsor Jenny's blog.
Brusselsprouts - Victoria and I have a lot in common. She lives rurally and has a husband that works looooong hours, like mine does. She likes to sew.
FunkyMonsters - Nicole is a lovely follower of my blog. She makes really cool appliqué t shirts.
Hazelnuts - Jacqui (we have the same name) is a very talented person, her beautiful daughter is usually the recipient of the goodies. NEXT time I go to New Zealand I will definitely be meeting up with this crafty mum.


and


5) Sit back and marvel at the wonder of "Blogsville" and all its delightful inhabitants!

3 comments:

  1. thank you Jacqui, I am off to look at the others you nominated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are so sweet! I will have to check out the winners that I don't know yet.

    Hope you're having a great week! Can't wait to iron out the details of your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, you are too kind :)
    I love your blog btw, I am so jealous of all the delicious fabrics you use.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.