Cabin+Cub=Awesome


Tell me these BOOK PLATES are not amazing! You can't because they ARE! and guess what? yours truly WON a set from Cabin+Cub!! Isn't that cool? I'm one of those people who feels like I never win anything. It's probably not true but I was SO EXCITED when Valerie told me I had won. There are about 90 entries. Thank you Valerie, they have arrived and I LOVE them.

Visit cabin+cub on Etsy.
Valerie also has a blog ... and she's expecting so there a lots of yummy parents-to-be posts which I love. Valerie and her husband are calling the one on the way "Bun". It makes me smile as Biggie was affectionately called Little Pudding before he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.