Lilac LOVE ♥ - new purple messenger bag for kids

I spent most of the day with a throbbing headache. My magic painkillers didn't work so I had to skip the gym and have a little nap after lunch. It was beautiful weather so I sat on the lounger outside.

 Lilac Apples and Bees I woke up feeling a bit better so I set to work on these custom-order bags. I do have some stock for my own shop but I haven't listed them yet. I am in love with the lilac. It is so refreshing after a stream of pink bags.

I have some very exciting new stockists so stay tuned for news about them in the very near future.

And I have a couple of bags on sale in the shop, check them out - if you don't see your favourite one in  the sale section give me a buzz and I will make it happen for you. Thru April 30th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.