OK Princess fans I know you're out there

We were looking for something pink and gorgeous but fell in love with this adorable Frog Prince linen.

It seems like most of the classic fairytales, Tales Grimm and other cautionary tales will eventually make their way to film or in this case fabric.  If Disney can do it then why not Japanese fabric creators?

We found the most delectable green gingham for the lining of what will be bags. I am sure you are going to love them.

Kissed any frogs lately?

5 comments:

  1. That fabric would have been perfect for my niece's princess party at the start of this year. We had so much trouble finding a nice princess fabric for her hair elastic take home presents. Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this fabric! I know one little princess that would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful fabric Jacqui!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! This fabric would be popular in our house, for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.