Saturday chores and small successes

We were up early today with a lot to do.
I am really happy as the whole day went off without a hitch. Biggie was fully recovered and rearing to go. The sun was shining and Little Guy was in a great mood.

We dropped Biggie off at his club and I asked Little Guy what he wanted to do.


He said "I want to go to the material shop".

I kid you not, that's what he said. Dear sweetie has plans. Apparently I am making him some more shorts as he had his heart set on some more iron-on embroidered patches. He chose three packets but I managed to talk him down to one. Stay tuned!

The other we did, which has pleased me immensely, was buy a memory card for my camera. Can you believe I have been using the sample one that came with the camera for about two years?? I could take about twenty small pictures and only five large ones. How frustrating and what a relief to have finally got a proper one - don't know why I put it off for so long. See the results above. We stopped at the park for a while and watched the kid's baseball practice.

How was your Saturday? or is it just beginning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.