Bicycles in the Rain

Oh I feel so good tonight! I have just been to my aqua-aerobics class, then walked outside to find it POURING with rain. Since I was getting soaked anyway I decided to ride my bicycle through every huge puddle I could find.
How often do we really get to act like a kid? Not often enough in my case.

Take a look at this fabulous new bicycle bag that I've made for one of my good blogger friends. Isn't the material great?! You might recognise it from a couple of years ago when I used it in a different colour to make my dad a cool tote bag.

I also have it in a rust red, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! How fun to act like a kid, without your kids with you too!

    The bag is great and I'm sure it will look equally great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawww.....! :) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.