Classic VW-Buses


Classic VW-Buses
Originally uploaded by Georg F. Klein


Just dreaming about our trip to New Zealand last Christmas .... Ever since then my boys are really into VWs. We see a lot around but not old cool ones like this. (Remember my auntie and uncle? They have just toured the South Island in their VW ambulance).

I found this while mucking around on Flickr. Yes, I do still need to pick up Lego off the floor, vacuum, put on a load of washing, get dressed, clean the bathroom and ice the cake before Chatty cafe! (I have two hours...).

3 comments:

  1. So cool Jacqui..as you can imagine (now that you know me) I have always wanted one of these! There is a guy down the road with one, I was nearly tempted to ask him yesterday if he wanted to sell it! Best I paint my caravan first..I was also obsessed with these too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! It seems that your days are very very busy but creative. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.