Handmade Find: Westmama T shirts for kids

Yesterday's post felt so good! I was surprised and so appreciative of all the comments it received. A lot of people follow my blog but I wasn't sure if anyone was really reading. So thank you to those who are.

I enjoy sharing the love. I'm inspired by women in business, mums making a go of it, entrepreneurs, working mums, mothers returning to study or to the workforce later in life. I'm not a man-hater but I can't help feeling extra happy when I find out a women is in charge of the show! Drop me a line if you want me to check out your "thing".

I found this great hand printed tee shirt via one of my Etsy teams, EtsyKids. Kimberly is a mom of two kids and lives in Portland, Oregon (creative capital of the world). Her shop Westmama is full of cute things for kids. She takes her cues from her children and their current interests. I knew this one would be perfect for either of my kids but since Little Guy is the one growing like a bean he won.

Kimberly's little baby was deathly ill in hospital when I ordered this tee shirt, unbeknownst to me. In an amazing show of commitment and dedication to her business, Kimberly came straight home from the hospital on the discharge day and printed this tee shirt so it was ready to send the next day. Thank you Kimberly - we're fans for life!

Check out Kimberly's shop, Westmama, for fast and excellent service, quality product, low international delivery prices and most of all cool designs. Shop & Blog.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to mention me here! Thank you! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I had a look at your range of messenger bags, i love the "red riding hood" print. I am in a process of creating a handmade cards range with little red riding hood.. take a look at my blog.. xx

    http://mylittlejedi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.