Mee a Bee featured on Inhabitots

All my long hours and hard work are really starting to pay off. I've had several pieces of really good news this week including an alert about this great feature for Mee a Bee on Inhabitots!

Inhabitots is part of the much larger Inhabitats family of websites. It's pretty big stuff. Thanks to editor Beth Shea for the write-up.

They've picked up on the fact that Mee a Bee uses fabrics that are printed for children using non-toxic inks. Isn't that cool!

Thanks also to those of you who saw the article and emailed me! I am right chuffed.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.myyearwithoutclothesshopping.blogspot.com/ Check this one out Jac
    Grandadnz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dad! will have a look - I would not be able to no clothes shop for even half a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you. I showed my husband the link and was proud to say that you bought one of my shirts!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.