Mt Inunaki in Izumisano, Osaka


Mt Inunaki in Izumisano, Osaka
Originally uploaded by Mee a Bee

I am still fiddling around with my camera, trying to work out the 'manual' settings. I just use a trusty point and shoot which has a lot of automatic settings.

Isn't this one good? Good or not, we had a really lovely walk this afternoon, the whole family together which is somewhat rare. We revisited our Spring vacation hiking spot: Mt Inunaki.

I bumped into a good friend of mine in the public restroom of all places - it was such a great surprise and really unexpected since it was her first time at the mountain and only my second.

I feel really refreshed and ready to get stuck into the mountain of bag orders I have here (that's good isn't it!?)

4 comments:

  1. wow, it is good! Your image is amazing and gave me goose bumps! You lucky girl.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - what a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thanks!
    This place is a ten or 15 minute drive from my home, isn't it cool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is lovely! What a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.