oh my! me on oh my! handmade goodness


I have some big news, which I am really excited about. Have you noticed the oh my! handmade goodness banner on the side of my blog? I've been invited to contribute a monthly column there! I love writing and I love sharing my daily life here on my blog. At OMHG I will be contributing various articles in a number of categories such as handmade finds, interviews with inspiring people, business tips, anything really that enriches our experiences of life with a handmade focus. My first article is being edited now. It's the story of Mee a Bee's beginnings. I've taken the rose-coloured glasses off and shared the real feelings and motivations behind my idea. I hope you'll read it and enjoy it and feel motivated to do something fulfilling in your life. *coming soon

You can already see my banner and read my contributor's bio on the website. A big thanks to Sara Tams who extended the invitation and is the creator/editor of oh my! handmade goodness.


now writing for

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I look forward to reading it! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.