Road Trippin'

I'm in holiday mode, can you tell? Wasting hours doing things I don't normally have time to do like making treasuries. Have you tried Treasury East (Etsy sellers?). You can curate your own treasury any time. Mine is inspired by a new bag I added to the shop a few days ago: Road Trip.

Little Guy joined us on a road trip for the first time last summer in New Zealand. He did really well as long as I timed each leg of the journey to no more than a couple of hours driving.

Biggie and I have done lots of small road trips over the years, often with my dad. We LOVE them. Dad and I particularly like going to coffee lounges and tea rooms (vs cafes). A good old-fashioned sausage roll or the world's best meat pie is normally Dad's favourite while I cannot walk past the fresh whipped cream on a chocolate lamington. Biggie loves petrol stations. I am not sure why? Last time I think it was because I let them buy whatever they wanted at each stop (lollies and chocolate most likely).

I'm looking forward to doing a bit more exploring in our local area this summer. I am collecting maps and gathering info on interesting spots to visit. It won't be as much fun with just the three of us but we will no doubt have some laughs.

Click this link for the individual links in my Treasury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.