Sewing Boy's Clothes: shorts


I had some fabric leftover from the last pair and a scrap of patterned fabric so I hatched a plan to make Little Guy another pair of shorts. With the pattern already drafted it didn't take quite as long this time. I used traditional Japanese fabric as a flap above the back patch pocket and for the front pocket linings.

The flap is a bit larger than it should be but I think the overall effect is nice. Subtle but interesting. It turns out sewing can be quite relaxing when you are not worried about perfection (for things to sell).

The pattern is from this book: ISBN 978-4-579-11243-2
Happy Homemade Vol.2 Kids Everyday Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.