Sweet Summer Bag - Modern and Fresh Nautical Trend

Summer is almost here. Today was a gorgeous day with blue skies from here to eternity. We still have our Monsoon/ Rainy Season to get through but somehow I feel that is going to be short. Then summer will hit in full force. I'm happy now as the temperature is PERFECT but pretty soon I will be complaining about the heat. Stick around for that!

I have finally finished one of the new summer bags I promised you ages ago. This one is just fabulous. I added Velcro to my standard little girl's messenger bag for the slightly older girls who don't want their lip gloss, iPod or coin purse to fall out at the beach. For the older girls this is a handy and cute shoulder bag or ask me nicely and I will add an extra long strap to go across the chest.

It's in my shop now for $35.00 and if you want the longer strap just let me know and I will add it at no extra charge, I just need to know your little girl's height.

3 comments:

  1. More cuteness... cuteness abounds here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    visit me
    pocochis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.