An evening in

This afternoon my boys headed into the city to visit their grandparents. We have a big family celebration tomorrow (grandad's 70th) so it was decided that I would meet them at the restaurant. That means I am home alone!

I spent a frustrating hour and a half at the video store looking for something that may not have been released here yet ... In the end I came home with The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio (no I had not seen it). I was really happy to find On Golden Pond. For some reason I have been wanting to look for that for ages and ages. It stars Katharine Hepburn who I adore. In a funny twist of fate I also grabbed The Aviator in which if I recall correctly Cate Blanchett plays Katharine Hepburn.

I was planning to sew ... and get a head start on bags for Christmas ... Instead I have made myself a pair of shorts while sitting in front of the TV. My way to spend an evening!

1 comment:

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.