Just call me The Book Bag

I have finally got some excellent fabric for heavy load bags. So many people wanted library book bags or larger bags to carry all the extra kidstuff around in. You asked, I heard you.

The Toddler Book Bag


Do you and your little one:
∙ borrow books from the library?
∙ shop at a local Farmer's Market?
∙ attend a playgroup?

Do you like blue or pink

These bags are Toddler sized -

SIZE - 30cm tall x 34cm wide x 7cm flat base
(12" tall x 13" wide x 2.75" flat base)

FITS - several mid to large sized hard cover picture books
or change of clothes, drink bottle and snack.

To WEAR - as a child's shoulder bag or carry tote in hand

Don't forget everything ships FREE this month, including these new bags. I still have two more to finish so if you're undecided then wait for them in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.