I don't have a bucket list nor am I any good at metaphors but I do have a lot of favourite sayings and proverbs. If I could get these as prints to frame and not look like a crazy person with a house full of weird mantras I would.
This one here is one I do own. I got it from Tutti Studio last year. It's hanging on the wall right by my front door. Perhaps my kids read it as they leave each morning? Well Little Guy doesn't go anywhere and he can't read so explains a lot!
I do also have a done-to-death "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster in my kitchen. I got mine here.
Now onto my favourite sayings:
- Make hay while the sun shines.
- A fool and his money are soon parted.
- The early bird catches the worm.
- Better late than never.
- First come, first served.
- This too shall pass.
- If it's worth doing it's worth doing well.
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.