Red, White and Blue?

Each month we in the EtsyKids team are encouraged to browse the sections and pick out our favourites to share with the world.

Here are my faves this week (for boys of course).

Sew KatiePie - an eternal favourite for me: Merino Hoodie Jacket
Made in New Zealand from a sustainable, luxurious natural fabric, WOOL.

Toile Tales - new to me, I couldn't walk past the cute model! 2T - 4T Townie.


Chichiboulie - fabulous art for children, created in France. Oh La La I love it all. Union Jack Personalised Print.

Three Cs Custom Designs - this tee shirt caught my eye. It says I'm two, what's your excuse? You can't help but smile when you read that!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute~ if my boys were little again, these would sooo suck me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! thank you for including my print.

    and thank you too for the information on mach's grün! I'm off to sign up!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.