Style Milk picks Mee a Bee for Take 5 Tuesday


You know you've made it when .... your dinky little handmade stuff is picked for a feature on a fashion website like Style Milk.

This is what Style Milk is all about: Style MILK is a blog dedicated to everything that is stylish and inspirational! Fashion, Interiors, handmade and kids style…if it is beautiful in design then it will be featured on Style MILK! We feature Australian Fashion Designers as well as the very best in international Style. Inspired by Inside Out magazine and other fantastic publications Style MILK also regularly features interiors and nurseries.

I was really thrilled when owner Jennifer contacted me last week to let me know about the up-coming feature. Jennifer is a super-stylish mum, an ex-model, married to a celeb-hairdresser, heavily involved in all things fashion. One of the things I am trying to do with Mee a Bee is create a fashion-must image. Well it is one of my goals for the future.

Thank you Jen for a gorgeous feature on Style Milk.

3 comments:

  1. That is really fantastic! You deserve it. You had better recruit some of those Chatty Cafe attendees into a sewing circle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love Style Milk - beautiful site!

    Vari @ Buttercup Ink xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.