Unique Boutique loves Mee a Bee


A new stockist!  For some months now I have been secretly corresponding with Tam and sewing earnestly late at night to create some favourites for the new website Unique Boutique.

Based in New Zealand (but shipping all over) Unique Boutique is just that. Unique. Tam got in touch with all of the companies involved and asked if they wouldn't mind creating some special things just for her. Of course everyone was happy to oblige.

The bags I have sent are still for sale on my own website but you won't find them anywhere else. The last of the Piggy Panda Ballerina bags are there!

The site went live this week and it really is gorgeous. A lot of my buddies are there: fellow work from home mums & crafty souls like imba from Wellington; Merino Me from Auckland and Thula Thula from Australia.

It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas. There are some wonderful girl's frocks that would be perfect for greeting Santa in. Visit Unique Boutique and add it to your bookmarks now.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jacqui! What a beautiful shop! And how gorgeous is your cars messenger bag! Lots more things I want... and lots more inspiration too (*o*)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Claire!! I was JUST in your shop a couple of hours ago, after dinner tonight, lusting after a necklace of yours - Kyoto or Venice are my favourites!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.