All aboard the robot train

It's absolutely pouring today which means two things:

1. lots of wet washing (laundry) and
2. we need to use the car to go anywhere


Since we were out in the car anyway Little Guy and I went to the store to look at this fabric. I wanted his opinion and he gave it the green light. We didn't get this colour-way so you'll have to wait and see which one we chose.

Our shopping trip was very successful as I managed to find the perfect coordinating lining fabric at the same shop AND I was served by my neighbour who seemed pleased to see me.

On our way home we returned the DVDs we got last weekend but I couldn't bring myself to give Twilight back - I have it for another week ;)

Image via Kokka.

1 comment:

  1. i am in love with japanese fabric as well. any ideas on where i can shop online for them.
    i am visiting from OMHG. please check out my blog and shoppe. www.littlecitizensoftheworld.blogspot.com www.melondot.etsy.com
    sarah

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.