Check out my latest post on Oh My! handmade Goodness

This month for Oh My! Handmade Goodness I have written about hiring a graphic designer (the wonderful Chieco Tanabe in my case) and what you might expect from the process. Those in business may find it of interest.

Otherwise take a peek at the rest of the site, we're under new management and I like it! Jessika Hepburn is our new editor-in-chief. Her first couple of posts will show you what an amazing person she is.

The founder of OMHG, Sara Tams, has decided to stay on as a monthly contributor which I am really happy about as well. OMHG is such a great resource!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this blog and this is such a great article Jacqui, thanks! I agree whole heartedly about leaving it to the professionals while staying in your own personal budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMHG - just made my first encounter, and need to have a good look around! Great site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Jac! Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.