Day 2 - getting organised

It's our first official day of holidays (since I was working yesterday) and we are up early and rearing to go. I know we have a lot to do these holidays so I have just printed out a calendar from the HP creative page here. Biggie has a lot on the schedule so I want to make sure any days he's free are used wisely - we have pool tickets and we want to go to the beach a few days.

Today:
  • cycle to post office. 
  • quick dash to supermarket.
  • paddling pool
  • icecreams
It's Little Guy's birthday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.