Finding our groove

It's incredibly hot and humid, I am sure you are tired of hearing that. This week we seem to have settled into a groove, perhaps we've acclimatised a bit, everything has been a bit more manageable.

Biggie is in a summer camp of sorts each morning for two weeks. We're car pooling with another family which takes a lot of the pressure off. Our mornings have been very peaceful and stress-free.

Little Guy is LOVING the pool. Our routine has been to drop off the big kids, come home and set up the pool, then Little Guy has a splash while I sit at the table and sew watch.

I got this bag made yesterday, a messenger for a little boy who is almost four years old. It's a tall-boy bag - slightly taller than my normal preschool bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.