Lovely Lecien

Lecien is a well-known fabric maker here in Japan. I have a long-standing love affair with their quilter's cotton which comes in every colour known to man and is perfect for lining my bags with.

Just lately I have been lusting after their new linen/cotton range called isso ecco. Last week the only thing that stopped me buying the fabulous seahorse fabric was the fact that it is licensed for personal use only.

If you see it I can vouch for its quality and suitability for bags (obviously) and any number of home decorating projects - cushion covers etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.