Meanwhile it's all pinks and purples for me

Yesterday's post on blue and green was so me. I must have been influenced by it subconsciously as today I have been wearing an emerald green polo shirt, navy blue wide leg cropped pants and little green ballet shoes. I didn't even realise until I popped in to visit my blog.

Meanwhile I am busy busy busy sewing for the upcoming seasonal push - back to school selling is underway but I am kind of on holiday so I am not doing too much promoting, just taking the odd order here and there.

What I am really gunning for this year is a good Christmas selling period starting with servicing small boutiques from the end of the month onwards. I have a few more spots available in my sewing schedule if you are a specialty retailer looking for something completly unique for children.

Here's another sneak peek of one of the fabrics I am crazy for. It is completely on-trend in the woodland theme with deer and little mushrooms. I chose this exquisite pink and purple fabric from the two or three that were available. It's by Cotton Kobayashi and is 85% cotton and 15% linen.


I will have more pictures soon. Any suggestions for the lining and straps?

1 comment:

  1. That berry strap seems really popular, maybe with a mauve lining?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.