One week to go! our first camping trip

The forecast for the next week is for rain and even thunderstorms .... we are due to set sail next Saturday.

It was nice weather today so we it was our last chance to have a practice run with the tent.

Although it is small it's quite spacious on the inside and I think we'll be comfortable. The best thing is how easy it was to set up. It has just four poles that slide in so I can almost do it alone. There is also a fly which I didn't put up, I really just wanted to see if the basic tent was going to work out.
We're all really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.