Santa's List

Since I am hoping that Mee a Bee bags will be on every little person's Santa list this year I am getting a headstart on the sewing, before it gets too hot and before I get snowed under with Back-to-School custom orders in late August.

Yesterday I spent what felt like hours cutting out the linings for all the new bags, well not all of them but a lot! I have sewn quite a few flaps but only one bag through to completion.

I've placed my orders for new sew-on labels and the little hangtags that I attach.


My next order will be for strapping. I am having a lot of fun deciding which colours will be best. I was undecided about this pink for this bag. It matches the little hearts and ballet shoes perfectly and seems to make the whole design pop. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. Look at you, planning ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that's so cute! Your comment about custom bags got me thinking and I was wondering if you make bigger bags or backpacks as well as the smaller messenger bags? My daughter Hazel has fallen in love with a messenger bag you have on Etsy with dogs all over it, but it's too small for her to use as a school bag when she starts in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink strap is *perfect*! It really makes the pinks in the fabric come out. You're so right to be planning ahead, I wish I could be that organised!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink strap is *perfect*! It really makes the pinks in the fabric come out. You're so right to be planning ahead, I wish I could be that organised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!! I am really happy with the response, you're all really kind to take to time to comment.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.