Why did the donkey cross the road?

Q. Why did the donkey cross the road?
A. To get to the other side.

hehehe I am terrible at jokes. But take a look at this fun fabric I found the other day. I liked it because I thought it might be OK as a unisex fabric. The colours are fairly gender neutral and it's not too cute. Once I make the bags we'll see how they look. At this point I am having a hard time deciding what colours I will match it up with.

I thought I would do a little research into the print on this fabric and discovered that it's based on the Brothers Grimm folktale Town Musicians of Bremen. I am not that familiar with the story but it is ringing a bell, I have a feeling I may have seen an animated version of it on television. Do you know it? Read more here on Wikipedia.

The fabric is made in Japan and is 85% cotton and 15% linen. I am not sure which company made it. It's cute though right?

4 comments:

  1. I love that fabric and can't wait to see the finished bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric. It will make a gorgeous bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that fabric is super-cute! the bremen town musicians was one of my favorite fairy tales when i was little. maybe because of the animals? i'm not sure why but i just really liked it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.