Winners! Us! We won Pluto Tees

Thanks Pluto Tees and Kid Independent
A few weeks ago I mentioned the Indie T Shirt tour on Kid Independent. For a whole month designers of kid's t shirts were profiled with a chance to win. Guess what? we won!

Our winning t shirt came from Pluto Tees in Chicago. We were very lucky as we received TWO tees, one for each of my boys!

It seems like these cool GRRRRRRR tees bring out the inner monster in all kids. I asked Little Guy to smile for the camera ... he struck a monster pose instead.

These t shirts are seriously cool and GREAT quality. The print is slightly raised and washes beautifully. The sizing of the t shirts is perfect and they are a nice thick cotton. I see there's a sale on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.