Fall has arrived

shopping for boys on Etsy.com
Round Neck Vest MerinoMe, ChickenScratch tee b children'swear, Long Sleeved Tee with Appliqué Tie SuperSweetCreations, Boy's Soft Denim Pants Little Star Clothing, Boy's messenger bags Mee a Bee

It looks like we're finally getting some Autumn weather and my whole family has come down with colds! It happens every year as the temperatures go up and down a bit crazily until they get on that slippery slope down to winter. 


I'm looking at the boy's wardrobes a bit nervously, wondering what they will wear when it gets really chilly. I found some cute things on Etsy and threw in a few of my bags just to fill in the empty spaces ;)


have a nice day, mine will be filled with hot lemon drinks and runny noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.