Friday Quick Post

Is it Friday? I'm disoriented and confused. I'm pretty sure it is Friday.
As usual it's been a hectic day although I barely left the house.


I spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry. 


I had just sat down with a cup of tea and the new Ikea catalogue when my friend texted to ask if she could borrow it. Funny coincidence since I hardly ever sit down with a cup of tea.


Later I got a slightly cryptic email from Jo about Ohdeedoh. I clicked over and found this lovely picture of Little Guy staring at me. Mee a Bee got a great write up on this prestigious website today! Very exciting.




Now that Biggie is back at school Little Guy is *quite* calm in the mornings so I was able to do some sewing. I have a few of the new bags in my shop now.


Once Biggie got home things changed and chaos descended again. There were good and bad moments. I spent the evening reading Nigel Latta's book  "Before your Kids Drive you Crazy Read This". It's too late, I am already crazy, but there's hope, according to this book.


I've rounded off the night reading a lovely little blog called Hank and Hunt and bookmarking cute sites.


I am looking forward to the weekend. It's still hot but the pool is full of nice clean water. I have a new swim suit.

1 comment:

  1. Gee, that's a good picture of you in your togs.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.