{Guest Blogging} at Buttons by LouLou

recycling this picture of us taken in Spring
I was invited to 'guest post' on the Buttons by LouLou blog. You can read my article today. The Buttons by LouLou blog is a mixture of news on the button front: new stockists and new products, and blogs about parenting: crafts for kids, recipes and fun with the family. I decided to write a post about being a mum and share some of the real things I do to make our lives manageable and enjoyable. I called my post Five minutes for Mum since it has a definite Mum-Comes-First slant to it. Afterall a happy mum means a happy family, right?


Visit the blog here: Five Minutes for Mum and find the link to the store in my side margin.


Thanks again Lou for having me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Jacqui. It was lovely to have you :) Lou.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.