Thinking about Halloween

Halloween is pretty low-key here in Japan. Decorations are put up and there is Halloween-themed food but it's yet to really catch on. Still my kids love it so we usually try to do something as a family for it. We don't trick or treat but we do have costumes. Bits and pieces grabbed from the dress-up bag. Pirates are easy to pull off don't you think?


I really love these purple striped items from Hanna Andersson and Nordic Kids. I think they'd make the perfect pirate-y outfit (maybe not together!) with a silk cummerbund and a bandanna head scarf.


I've made one Halloween Loot Bag which will be free with the purchase of the Pretty Pirate messenger bag, it's in my shop now.
The loot bag is a massive 13" x 14". sugar-coma!

1 comment:

  1. oh Jacqui! you always connect me to the best online shopping! thanks for the links! (*o*)/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.