Fall Catalogues: Kraso and Couturier

Couturier

Oh it's the month I look forward to all year, October! The new Kraso and Couturier catalogues are out!
Couturier is full of wonderful craft kits that never fail to inspire. With winter coming up there is a lot of knitting, crochet, lace tatting and needlepoint. 

My favourite project from Couturier is a modern take on the lace granny doily. Each month for a year you receive five balls of cotton thread and instructions for creating the pretty flower doilies. I'll do the math, by the end of the year you'll have 60! It's very much like the coveted coloured pencil collection from the same company.


Kraso




I can't stop thinking about this stamp set from Kraso. Have you ever wanted to design your own home? blueprint style? Each month for a year you recieve a little stamp pack for every room in the house. The details are so special. In the garden set, pictured, there is a tiny garden table, a little sausage dog on a lead and a fish pond complete with fish and lily pads.

Dear Santa .... more for mummy's list.

I borrowed these images from the Felissimo website.


1 comment:

  1. What a great sounding catalog! I love your excitement. :) The stamps look so cool! Thanks for sharing... Hope you have a wonderful weekend !

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.