How soon will my allegiance shift?

Tonight our new instructor started at aqua-robics. I LOVE our old instructor. She's the reason I have stuck with it for over a year, the reason I even started doing the aqua-robics class. I have her to thank for the muscles in my arms. 


The new instructor was quite nice. She's young and enthusiastic but still appreciative of the fact that we are mainly all old women. Our first class went well. 


I can't help wondering if I will be like Cristina Yang in the episode of Grey's Anatomy where she falls in love with the visiting cardio-guy Thomas someone, dropping Teddy Altman like a sack of potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.