Inspiration: Red Nautical and Victoriana

Mee a Bee 


When I am out shopping for fabrics I usually buy the ones that jump off the shelves at me. Of course I am influenced by what I have seen in magazines or on websites. These images of SoSooki inspired this bag (images via Style Collective).

So Sooki
























Mee a Bee




This boy's bag was inspired by an article I read about Victorian influences on kids' fashion on the WGSN website. I've been noticing a lot of grey, black and white, minimal and neutral fashion items, have you?


This image from the Eva and Oli website sums it up nicely.





Eva and Oli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.