A little girl to sew for ...

Deer Messenger Bag
I called mum earlier today and was happy to be able to hear my almost three year old niece chattering in the background. Mum said she's like a whirlwind flittering from activity to activity but it sounded like such fun. 


We talked about sewing (not bags). Mum is planning to sew a fairy dress for my niece. I've found a no-sew tutorial via the SewMamaSew blog for you mum: Grosgrain: Midsummer Night's Dream Tutu It's super-easy since the tulle is knotted onto the elastic band - brilliant!


Here's another one where the tutu is attached to a t shirt. It's so cute! Tutu T Shirt Tutorial from Joy's Hope (via sewmamasew)


I asked mum what colour she had gotten for the tulle. PINK of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.