Mee a Bee is three years old!

*see below for the conditions

This week Mee a Bee turns three years old! I couldn't have done it without your support and encouragement, thank you!

To celebrate I have three great offers to choose from for my special customers.

1. Buy anything from Mee a Bee and ask for FREE shipping!
The cost of worldwide shipping will be refunded to your account or you can wait for a revised invoice.

OR
2. Ask for a special gift with your purchase! Buy anything from Mee a Bee and get either a mini tote bag or a little snap button purse gift with your purchase. Limit of one per customer, per order.

OR
3. Buy any three bags from Mee a Bee and pick a fourth one absolutely free! The free bag must be the same or lesser value of the three purchased bags.

All three offers are available until midnight October 31st, Japan Standard time
Purchases must be made in the Mee a Bee Etsy shop
You must let me know at the time of purchase which of the three offers you would like to take advantage of, either in the 'notes to seller' on your order, by Etsy message or by email. 
One offer per customer. 
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. 
Not valid on custom or made-to-order bags.

Happy Birthday Mee a Bee!
coffee and cake at my place on Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. congratulations!! All the best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jacqui! Here's to many more years of Mee a Bee-ing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BIrthday.. I am a new follower but have been aware of your work for a few months...

    LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jacqui! That is so great.
    Miss E loves her t-shirt, by the way - thanks so much :-) Will email you soon... C xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!
Thanks, I read each and every one of them!

I try to reply to all your comments, if you want to know what I and others say check :Email follow-up comments to ...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.